Here are some of the stories and How Not To Sail moments from Bob Bitchin, Fuel Dock Debbie, and Eric Stone you *didn’t* hear in Season One…!
I was privileged to be able to chat with a number of salty characters in Season One…and due to the format, I only used about one-fifth of all the great stories I collected. So here’s some of the great bits ya didn’t hear before…
Of course, the very first episode of the podcast features Captain Bob Bitchin.
Plenty More Bitchin!
If you’d like to *see* and hear some of Bob’s great stories on video, I’ve created a whole playlist on the YouTube channel!
Fuel Dock Debbie
Fuel Dock Debbie seems to be one of our most beloved “guests”…and well deserved. Debbie has an amazingly buoyant personality…which is a prerequisite for dealing with all the How Not To Sail moments that happen at the dock!
Aside from this episode, you can find Fuel Dock Debbie in these episodes:
- Ep. 7: Fuel Dock Debbie (Makes sense, right?)
- Bonus Episode: We Found Fuel Dock Debbie (Listen to Ep. 7 first!)
Eric’s featured in a number of episodes in Season One:
- Ep. 4: Sounds – Eric’s music has a cameo in this episode where I’m doing some work for Pyrate Radio on Cabbage Key on my way south toward the boat show.
- Ep. 8: I Don’t Wanna Be Buffett – A whole episode on Trop Rock, in which Eric features prominently
- Ep. 20: Eric Stone (Season Finale) – In this episode, I finally hang out with Eric, consume a beverage or two…and actually record the whole interview that I used pieces of in Episode 8. If that sounds confusing, I recommend starting from the beginning.
And here’s the video of me jamming with Eric on Latitudes & Attitudes…
I need to get some audio and video of Wayne! But Eric mentioned Wayne in this episode, so I wanted to mention you can find out about all things Wayne right here:
(Wayne’s not only a discriminating connoisseur of great books, but a fantastic author himself. You can find him dominating the charts on Amazon.)
** If you haven’t heard the previous episode(s), I strongly urge you to start with Episode 1 of this series, featuring Captain Bob Bitchin of Latitudes & Attitudes. CLICK HERE to hear the first episode. **
Thank You, Patreon Patrons!
Thanks to our newest Patreon patrons! You are providing the ammo, as it were, for me to spend more time on the podcast and less time on “making the doughnuts.” That’s a pretty tortured metaphor. But anyway, listen to this episode for a shout out to the poor souls we’ve most recently shanghaied. 🙂
Are you listening to the podcast on Spotify or Pandora? Let me know in the comments below!