After almost lighting the boat on fire the night before with those paper lantern flying thingies, we moved from near Whale Key to the northeast corner of Sarasota Bay. Where it was warm.
The next day, it was time to work on the marine sanitation device(a.k.a. toilet). It was super hot and sweaty in the head now, but I finally got the results I was after. I think.
- Map (0:29) (Oh, wait…I already shared it above.)
- Lightning (0:58)
- The Human Windlass (3:52)
- Motoring North (4:40 and onward)
- Don Cesar Hotel from the Gulf (5:48)
- Yes, I’m wearing pants! (6:33)